He'd be better than any choice we've had the past 2 elections..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't care if the other person is Kermit the Frog, I'd take my chances.. </div></div>
Kermit would be better than Obama. At least he's had some experience. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
He'd be better than any choice we've had the past 2 elections..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
this no good choices is startin to suck at every election
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
The public is too complacent to demand anything better..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
it is desprately time for a new party to form
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Run Miss Piggy for Vice....wait McCain already got her! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
The question is, who's gonna form it. The public at large has a herd mentality...someone says one thing, they migrate towards it, someone else says somethin else, and they migrate towards that...someone says somethin that actually makes sense, and they look at you like you're ignorant.. With that mindset, nothing will ever change.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
True...
we need a working class party...but that is impossable, due to the fact you have to be a billion-air to run for office
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Till the country is broke , the lobbists will be hard to deal with. Today is a good example. The paid mouthpieces will get as much input as the politicans by the time this bill is done.
shhhh....don't be too vocal...the Patriot Act is law..lol. Just like that: folks say the GOP champions their rights to bear arms, but they overlook the fact they don't champion your right to privacy...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks